Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Decisions, Decisions

   My heart is heavy this morning for our spiritual leaders and our governmental leaders.  What a heavy load it must be to make decisions that impact the health and welfare of hundreds of thousands of people.  We don’t have to look far to know that whatever decision is made, someone will be critical.  What of us,  the common man,  how do we decide who to listen to and who is telling the truth?   
   When will it be safe to attend church again? 
   Can the kids go back to school safely?  
   Should I go to the store or not?
  Can I rebook my cruise to Hawaii? 
   Am I going to be able to use my Hamilton tickets? 
   How soon can I get a nail appointment?     Sorry,  I got a little carnal  there.  You get my point.

   We are at the crossroads.  It’s time to decide how we plan to move on and when.  As Believers, we don’t dare make these decisions without consulting our Lord.  Thankfully, He’s given us lots of reasons to trust His help.  Psalm 32:8 says “The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.” NLT    Hebrew translations say that He will give us the “best mode of action”.  The approaching comeback is not going to be mediocre; it’s going to be the phenomenal!
   For those of us who will take time to look and listen, our God is going to guide us out of this crisis.  Our God is going to lead us along the best route.  He’s going to tell us what to do and when to do it.  Most importantly, His eye is on us. It's never been more important to seek His wisdom, than today.  
   When this is over, there will be even more decisions to be made. Some of you will be looking for a new job.  Some will be deciding what to do with their small business.  Some will make the hard decisions about a move.  Some will decide about schooling their children.  We may be ask to decide about Rona vaccines and/or medicines.  Any time we face a decision, we can rest in the assurance that our God has fixed His eyes upon us and is guiding us along the very best possible path. 

Thinkin' about my mode of action for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment