Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

There's got to be a morning after. . .

I woke up this morning to sunrise.  Yes,  even today,  the sun was still shinning.  I went to facebook and was amazed to see that friends were still posting mundane,  usual words bout their day and their plans.  
Outside my window, the landscapers were working,  they do so every Wednesday.  My keurig made me a yummy Maple Pecan coffee and here I am sitting at my computer.   
   Life doesn't seem to be much different.  After about an hour I turned on the TV to hear what I expected.  No decision,  the race to close to call.  I had already typed these words from Micah 7 last night.  Somehow I feel His words are enough this morning.  

 From the Message,  Micah 7:7-9  " But me, I'm not giving up.  I'm sticking around to see what God will do.  I'm waiting for my God to make things right.  I'm counting on God to listen to me.  Don't , enemy, crow over me.  I'm down but I'm not out.  I'm sitting in the dark right now but God is my light.  I can take God's punishing rage.  I deserve it--- I sinned.  But it's not forever, He's on my side and is going to get me out of this.  He'll turn on the lights and show me His ways.  I'll see the whole picture and how right He is."

No comments:

Post a Comment